Introducing another Community Redefined project, The Mark at Lake Oswego Apartments , formerly known as Canberra Heights, the renovated and rebranded apartment community is conveniently located near Downtown Lake Oswego, Mountain Park, and the Kruse Way.
Trinity Property Consultants together with Redwood Construction have completed 34 interior renovations and many exterior improvements. Take a look at the before and after pictures below to view the transformation:
The Mark at Lake Oswego Apartments renovations include:
- Repaired roofing
- Replaced siding near windows of each building
- Energy efficient vinyl windows replaced all aluminum windows
- All exteriors were repainted with energetic colors
- New code-compliant water heater straps were added and replaced all water heaters
- New signage including monument signs
Updating the amenities:
- Leasing center: remodeled with décor and furnishings added
- Fitness center: brand new with 24-hour access
- Pool: all equipment repaired!
- Outdoors: repaired decking and added three retaining walls, trimmed trees and repaired irrigation
Updating apartment home units:
- New lighting and fixtures
- New cabinets and hardware
- New countertops
- New paint and flooring
- New stainless steel appliances
- Added CFCI outlets
- New garage door openers and repairs to garages
Request more information about this Lake Oswego, Oregon apartment community and discover your next apartment home!